[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Vesper, Louissa and Ted????] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:26:39 UTC 2013


>> [Louissa]
>> Louissa decides to try to shake them off. She speeds up to about 30mph
>> and begs steering back and forth. She manages to knock everyone around
>> inside the ATV. She also manages to hit a bit of a rise in the land at
>> the wrong angle [Pilot - Auto: 96%] and suddenly the ATV starts
>> leaning too much to the driver's side. She tries to right the ATV
>> [Pilot - Auto: 76%] but fails and the ATV tips over on to its side
>> with a loud scraping.
>> [/Louissa]

>> [GM]
>> Everyone falls from their seats on top of Louissa and Alex [OOC: who
>> was the last in the vehicle]. Outside they can hear the angry mob
>> approaching, screaming bloody murder as they come. They are surrounded
>> in dust, but they can't be more than about thirty feet from the wall
>> of mist and the pile of stones that Vesper had pointed out.
>> [/GM]

> [Ted]
> OOC: Ted will right the vehicle as quickly as he can, although he made need
> to help everyone else out first. GM?
> [/Ted]

OOC: No one, other than the "girl" is immobilized or heavily injured.

> [Alex]
> The Ranger works to free herself as quickly as she is able to. She still
> has little clue what is going on but that is almost becoming normal
> these days.
>
> "Maybe we should run?" she asks
> [/Alex]

[Louissa]
"Maybe..." Louissa says as she pulls herself out of the vehicle.
[/Louissa]

[GM]
The crowd is getting closer, and it looks like some of them have
picked up some weapons. A couple of energy rifle bursts melt the paint
on the SUV.

"Give us the girl!" they shout. "Give us the girl and you can go free!"
[/GM]

> [Vesper]
> Silently curses.
>
> "Is everyone alright ?" He tries to free himself and makes sure to check on
> his familiar as well as see that everyone else is ok.
>
> He also looks to see if the girl is still there.
> [/Vesper]

[GM]
The girl is still there, and still unconscious.
[/GM]

> [Ted]
> Ted will right the vehicle as quickly as he can.
> [/Ted]

[GM]
Ted's super-strength is more than enough to tip the vehicle back over.
Other than some scrapes, and a few points of damage where the energy
rifle fire hit the vehicle, it looks good.

And just in the nick of time. Out from around the tent where Ted and
Louissa had stolen this ATV, another nearly identical ATV races out,
someone hastily manning the railgun and aiming it at the company.
[/GM]

[Louissa]
"Anyone else want to drive?" Louissa shouts.
[/Louissa]

-- 
Aaron Clausen
mightymartianca at gmail.com


More information about the Taocowpbem mailing list