[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 20:54:10 UTC 2013

>> [GM]
>> The sergeant signals to Oz "Sir, the enemy company has laid down their
>> arms. Permission to move in to take custody."
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> "Secure their weapons and truss them up like game hens, sergeant. And
> get me the encryption keys for their radios." Oz gestures at his heavy
> weapons men. "Heavy weapons, take up covering position on the cliff."
> He waves the grenadiers and cannoneers up the rockslide.
>
> He keeps scanning, both with his eyes and his headware equipment, for
> the missing borg. "Keep your eyes open for that borg."
> [/Oz]

[GM]
Oz's men quickly carry out his orders. In short order, the sergeant
and his men have tied up all the captives, and the heavy weapons are
up on the rockslide.

The dust on the other side of the ravine now fully settles. Where the
stream was there is now a small lake, blocked by the rock slides on
both sides of the ravine. There is no sight of anyone. Whoever was on
the other side of the ravine is likely buried under tons of rock.

And then Oz catches motion out of his left eye. He is surrounded by
short twisted trees and some underbrush, but there's some kind of
displacement, like a bubble slightly magnifying objects behind it.

And then a very large Borg is leaping at Oz, long vibroblades poking
out of its knuckles...
[/GM]

OOC: I'll give Oz initiative

mightymartianca at gmail.com