[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 21:27:47 UTC 2013

[GM]
> And then a very large Borg is leaping at Oz, long vibroblades poking
> out of its knuckles...
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz's reflexes kicked in and he wrenched himself out of the way. He
clapped his faceplate down and pulled a stun grenade off his belt.
With his body armor's enviro-seal the grenade wouldn't affect him at
all, while the borg might or might not be similarly protected.

But he didn't drop the grenade just yet. "You might note that we did
not attack you. You attacked us. I came here to talk to the Hood, not
fight. If you haven't heard, there are better things out there for us
all to be fighting. We need everybody out fighting the aliens."

While he was talking he was also frantically trying to access the
borg's on-board computer. He also kind of wanted to see just how fast
this thing was, and he was prepared to dodge out of the way at a
moment's notice.
[/Oz]

OOC:
He wants to talk, but mechanically he's reserving all of his attacks
per round for Dodges in case the borg doesn't feel like talking, minus
1 to try to wirelessly hack the borg's systems again. So he has 5
Dodges ready to go while he attempts the hack and tries to talk the
borg down.