[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:13:34 UTC 2013

[GM]
> "And you speak for the King?" the Borg asks in a thick Euro accent. "I
> have committed many crimes. Will there be... amnesty?"
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz cocked his head and switched to Euro, sounding every bit the German
tourist he'd introduced himself to the British Isles as. His Euro was
flawless, clearly from one of the large NGR cities. "In this? Yes, I
can speak for the king. There will be amnesty for anyone who refrains
from fighting the crown for the duration of hostilities with the
aliens. We need every man, every gun. It is... desperate."
[/Oz]