[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:59:08 UTC 2013

> [Oz]
> Osmar quickly scans the letter into his headware memory, taking
> particular care to get "Queen Louissa"'s signature imaged clearly in
> case he has the opportunity to use it in the future.
>
> He sends out a message over the group's preferred radio channel.
> "Vesper, Alex? I have reason to believe Louissa has left the area via
> magical means. And Justin is hurt badly. If you're available, you
> should come as soon as you can."
>
> OOC:
> Scouting around, Oz finds... and a partridge in a pear tree! Thanks, GM.
> [/Oz]

[GM]
All Oz gets for his trouble is static. There's no sign that Alex and
Vesper are receiving.

As Oz scouts Sir Prrcyvel arrives on the scene. His usually shining
armor is scored in and in places melted, but the Knight himself seems
in good shape, though his usually cheerful demeanor turns to concern.

He bends down to look at Justin, and then radios in "Round table crew,
this is Jango 1, repeat Jango 1. Man down. Badly injured. Request
assistance and backup to clean up mess."

Prrcyvel looks to Oz. "Fellow put a brave fight. These bandits have
eluded us for far too long, but I don't see their chief among the dead
and injured. I will remain here with your friend, and wait for backup.
If you like, you can take the guardsman and go look for the rest of
your friends."
[/GM]

--
Aaron Clausen