[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 20:46:39 UTC 2013

>> [GM]
>> Prrcyvel looks to Oz. "Fellow put a brave fight. These bandits have
>> eluded us for far too long, but I don't see their chief among the dead
>> and injured. I will remain here with your friend, and wait for backup.
>> If you like, you can take the guardsman and go look for the rest of
>> your friends."
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> Oz shook his head. "I have my other man with a group of prisoners.
> I'll go collect him and them before I go looking for my wayward
> adventurers. What does this bandit chief look like?"
> [/Oz]

OOC: Can you let me know what Oz grabs in equipment?

[Sir Prrcyvel]
"They call him the Hood." Prrcyvel explains. "We've only got a couple
of grainy photographs for our trouble, but some folks describe as a
tall man, handsome, long blond hair and an eye patch. Catch him, and
you'll have the King's favor until the day you die."

"Get your man." Prrcyvel continues. "Reinforcements should be here in
a minute or two."
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

OOC: Going to assume Oz does go in search of the man he left guarding
the prisoners they had taken.

[GM]
The guardsman follows Oz as they go to find his friend. The other
guardsman is still in the ruins of the old cabin, gun raised against
the prisoners. He leaps to attention when Oz appears.

"Prisoners all accounted for, SIR!" he says. "Just got radio contact.
We've got a squad due here in a few minutes to take them back for
questioning."

He's barely finished his sentence when two New Camelot ATVs appear and
a half a dozen Guardsmen appear. Their leader, a Lieutenant, salutes
Oz, much to his surprise. "Sir, we're here to take back the prisoners,
and to deliver you this." He produces an envelope with the royal seal
on it.

When Oz opens it, he finds a handwritten letter:

"Osmar Wolz,

By order of His Majesty, King Arr'thu of New Camelot, you are hereby
granted citizenship as a subject of New Camelot, and given a
commission of the rank of Knight Commander, active as a military rank
whenever you serve in His Majesty's armed forces. These are in
recognition of your brave deeds in this kingdom.

Arr'thu HR"

When Oz finishes, the Guardsmen, including the two men under his
temporary command, stand at attention and salute him.

mightymartianca at gmail.com