[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:26:14 UTC 2013

[GM]
> When Oz opens it, he finds a handwritten letter:
>
> "Osmar Wolz,
>
> By order of His Majesty, King Arr'thu of New Camelot, you are hereby
> granted citizenship as a subject of New Camelot, and given a
> commission of the rank of Knight Commander, active as a military rank
> whenever you serve in His Majesty's armed forces. These are in
> recognition of your brave deeds in this kingdom.
>
> Arr'thu HR"
>
> When Oz finishes, the Guardsmen, including the two men under his
> temporary command, stand at attention and salute him.
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz returns the salutes with a surprisingly crisp one of his own. Maybe
he'd spent enough time around soldiers that some of it had rubbed off.
"Well, that was unexpected." He shook his head and nodded to the
lieutenant and 'his' two Guardsmen. "Honored to join the King's
service, though."

He folded the paper and stowed it in an internal pocket under his
armor. Oz spoke to the lieutenant- now his subordinate, if he
understood correctly- absently as he did. "Get in contact with the
other squad and see if Sir Prrcyvel and the other unit were able to
stabilize my companion."

"Do any of you recognize these men or their unit they belong to?" Oz
gestured at their captured 'bandits'. They didn't look like bandits to
him, but he wasn't exactly familiar with Camelot's bandit problem.
[/Oz]

OOC:
Let me look at the list and get back to you. If he had his own truck
here he'd load it all up to sell or use for himself. He doesn't,
though. Oh, well.