[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:32:25 UTC 2013

>> When Oz finishes, the Guardsmen, including the two men under his
>> temporary command, stand at attention and salute him.
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> Oz returns the salutes with a surprisingly crisp one of his own. Maybe
> he'd spent enough time around soldiers that some of it had rubbed off.
> "Well, that was unexpected." He shook his head and nodded to the
> lieutenant and 'his' two Guardsmen. "Honored to join the King's
> service, though."
>
> He folded the paper and stowed it in an internal pocket under his
> armor. Oz spoke to the lieutenant- now his subordinate, if he
> understood correctly- absently as he did. "Get in contact with the
> other squad and see if Sir Prrcyvel and the other unit were able to
> stabilize my companion."
> [/Oz]

[GM]
"Yes sir!" the lieutenant responds, and walks off a bit to get Sir
Prrcyvel's status report.
[/GM]

> [Oz]
> "Do any of you recognize these men or their unit they belong to?" Oz
> gestured at their captured 'bandits'. They didn't look like bandits to
> him, but he wasn't exactly familiar with Camelot's bandit problem.
> [/Oz]

[GM]
The men look at the captives. "Dunno," says one soldier, "that fellow
there, he looks like Ol' Tom Wyndhome's boy. Joined a rough crowd a
few years back, last I heard he'd escaped a prison detail up north.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if he had joined up with the Hood's gang."

The prisoner looks up at Oz and the soldier at the mention of "Tom
Wyndhome", but says nothing.

No one recognizes the other prisoners.

The lieutenant returns to report to Oz. "Sir, your companion is being
airlifted as we speak. Sir Prrcyvel says an entire company is coming
to ferret out the rest of the bandits, before they head up north to
take on the Splugorth. Says he'd like you to question the prisoners to
find out where the Hood's hideout is."

Above their heads, a hovervehicle with a red cross symbol on it flies
past them back towards the city.
[/GM]

> OOC:
> Let me look at the list and get back to you. If he had his own truck
> here he'd load it all up to sell or use for himself. He doesn't,
> though. Oh, well.

OOC: Well, if he wanted, he does have access to an ATV.... :)

mightymartianca at gmail.com