[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:39:28 UTC 2013

[Guardsman]
> "Not sure Sir Prrcyval will like one of them being let go." he says.
> "If there's any gods, one of 'em will make sure one of the Hood's boys
> catch up with him. What's your orders, sir?"
[/Guardsman]

[Oz]
"I'd much rather have another human out there loose with a gun than
see him sitting in a jail cell and be easy pickings for the Splugorth.
Right now we all have the same enemy. The king's men can go back to
fighting bandits when the aliens have been pushed back into the sea."

Oz shook his head. "I need men who can track for a special detachment.
Anybody who knows these woods, as well. That force of armor came from
somewhere; we need to figure out where that is. The rest of you can
report to Sir Prrcyval at the tower. In fact, let's all go to the
tower. Maybe Percy can let us in on why the bandits were attacking
him."
[/Oz]