[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Vesper, Louissa and Ted????] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 20:43:54 UTC 2013

>>> [Vesper]
>>> Vesper reaches down to help Alex up. "Are you alright, she didnt break any
>>> bones when she fell on you did you ?"
>>>
>>> "We need some cold iron chains to bind this thing."
>>> Vesper has his familiar bring the spear over to him with telekinesis.
>>> [/Vesper]

>> [GM]
>> Vespers' familiar fetches the spear and delivers it to him.
>>
>> While the vehicle keeps moving, the gunner dismounts and runs towards
>> the little girl. The gunner keeps its head down the whole time. The
>> gunner stoops, checks breathing and pulse, and then hoists the girl
>> over one shoulder.

> "Don't suppose anybody knows what is going on?"

> "Not a friggen clue."
>
> "Hey, where the hell are you taking that monster !?" Vesper interposes
> himself not letting them simply walk off with this demon.
> [/Vesper]

[Stranger]
"How is she?" the stranger asks, getting to within a few feet of Vesper.
"Louissa and I have transportation; we can get you both out of here."

The stranger no longer hides his face. Alex and Vesper both recognize
him immediately. He is Ted Smythe, their lizard man companion... Or is
he? They recall the supposed impostor back in the New Camelot sewers.
[/Stranger]

[GM]
The driver rolls down the window of the ATV, and takes off the
guardsman helmet. It's Louissa!
[/GM]

[Louissa]
"Um, high guys." she says, some nervously.
[/Louissa]

> [Alex]
> Alex will telepathically scan the group real quick.

Her dagger-improved senses reach out. Ted's mental emanations seem
familiar enough, although so did the Ted back in the sewer. Louissa
sure seems like Louissa, her thoughts occupied with embarrassment.
[/GM]

[OOC]
As a catch-up in case anyone is forgotten; Ted was taken into custody
by Mrrylyn when they first arrived in New Camelot, and Louissa
willingly went with Ted. Then, while the rest of the company battled
the brain things, Ted reappeared in some pretty wild armor and
attempted to kill the King. Ted was taken into custody but didn't seem
to remember anything. He then joined the rest of the company to pursue
Louissa and her apparent captor into the sewers. However, it was
quickly suspected that that Ted was an impostor, and was taken into
custody in New Camelot while the company kept going into the forest to
look for Louissa.

Long story short, either there is only one Ted, and he managed to
escape New Camelot and somehow got past Alex and Vesper to meet up
with Louissa, or there is a Ted (or impostor) still held in New
Camelot and there is a Ted here.
[/OOC]

mightymartianca at gmail.com