[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XII - Journey to the Millennium Tree

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 18:10:15 UTC 2013

[Ted]
"Is there someway to magically constrain her to do what we want her to do?" Ted asked, knowing that even in a weakened state, she might be difficult to control if she decided to go against them.
[/Ted]

[Vesper]

"We can certainly give it a shot, or give her a shot at least.  As for you,  I am just glad your safe. It turned out alright just
some extra dings in peoples armor." He smiled to Alex and let those skilled with medicine handle any sedating of the creature.
[/Vesper]