[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XII - Journey to the Millennium Tree

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 13:31:47 UTC 2013

[Jacek the Borg]
> Jacek, seeing Ted prepare, turns to his own men. "Get into positions, men."
>
> Jacek then turns to Oz. "Well, Knight Commander, what's your plan now? By
> what I can hear, I figure we have no more than sixty seconds before we're
> spotted."
[/Jacek the Borg]

[Oz]
"My men, scatter, get under cover from overhead surveillance. Scouts,
get under cover and don't engage. We need your eyes more than we need
another couple of energy rifles. Heavy team, let the scout deal with
the girl." He glances at Jacek and nods his head at the APC. "We're
killing that thing the next time we get the chance."

Oz looked around and dashed for the nearest place he could find that
would afford him some concealment from a fly-by. The nearest place
that wasn't an APC or ATV, that was.
[/Oz]

OOC:
Totally OOC, why are we carrying around the demon girl?