[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XII - Journey to the Millennium Tree

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 13:37:55 UTC 2013

________________________________
 [Vesper]
Vesper looks to Oz, "Is our goal merely to break that dam ?"
[/Vesper]

[GM]
> Through his scope, Oz can see Splugorth reinforcements coming. There are
> somewhere between ten and fifteen Kydians coming up the hill on the other
> side of the dam and preparing to cross the frozen lake. Behind them Oz
> catches sight of two Kittani hover tanks. It appears the Splugorth have
> fully noticed you.
[/GM]

[Oz]
Over the open radio channel, Oz relays the Splugorth reinforcements
positions. "Bad guys have reinforcements on the way, including a pair
of hovertanks." He keeps shooting, trying to pick off individual
targets.

Over the encrypted guard channel, Oz gives further orders to his
sergeant. "Prepare to retreat. Get a driver down into each of those
vehicles and get the engines started up. If those tanks get into
firing position, order the men to pull out."

He beams a laser communication signal at Jacek, trusting that the full
conversion borg would have a laser comm receiver. "If those tanks
start firing on us we're pulling out. I've got drivers moving to get
the vehicles ready."
[/Oz]

OOC:
Pretty much just keep up the same firing orders as last post.