[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XII - Journey to the Millennium Tree

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:36:44 UTC 2013

[GM]
> Through his scope, Oz can see Splugorth reinforcements coming. There are
> somewhere between ten and fifteen Kydians coming up the hill on the other
> side of the dam and preparing to cross the frozen lake. Behind them Oz
> catches sight of two Kittani hover tanks. It appears the Splugorth have
> fully noticed you.
[/GM]

[Oz]
> Over the open radio channel, Oz relays the Splugorth reinforcements
> positions. "Bad guys have reinforcements on the way, including a pair
> of hovertanks." He keeps shooting, trying to pick off individual
> targets.

"Heavy weapons, check anti-personnel fire. Your new target is the dam.
Blow it before those tanks get here. Scouts, if you're down near that
ice, get the bloody hell out of there." Oz continued to focus on
picking off individual Kittani, just like his riflemen.
[/Oz]

OOC:
Re-posting due to my previous lack of comprehension.

Heavies switch to firing on the dam, riflemen/Oz stick to shooting
individual bad guys, with the secondary goal of keeping any skycycles
from getting over or around us.