[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XII - Journey to the Millennium Tree

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 11:52:02 UTC 2013

[GM]
> A cheer rises up from the defenders of the Millennium Tree and they rush
> ahead to pick off the remaining Splugorth troops.
>
> Over the radio an excited voice shouts out "We thank you, whoever you are!"
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz responded on the same channel. "Remember that feeling when we come
in and ask for assistance with our wounded. We're a couple of APCs and
ATVs in-bound."

He got on the guard channel and ordered his men into the transports.
"Let's get down there before the aliens send reinforcements."
[/Oz]