[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Mon Jul 29 22:29:14 UTC 2013

[Alex]
"One of us is under a curse from this creature," the red headed scout
states. "We were hoping you might be able to help with the curse and
free the one cursed."

"I am Alexandra Hawke," she continues. "An ex military scout from far
from here." She looks up at the huge tree, pretty amazed by its size.
[/Alex]