[Taocow PBEM] [Oz and Ted] Book 3 - Chapter XII - Journey to the Millennium Tree

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 19:59:49 UTC 2013

>> [Oz]
>> "We are not engaging, remember? Do not engage the enemy. Get
>> an estimate of numbers and strength and return to the unit. Avoid
>> contact. Do not engage."
>> [/Oz]

> [Alex]
> "Sorry, misunderstood your instructions," Alex responds. "Ted, I think we
> should move the vehicle so that anything come this way does not find out.
> I can leave cover since I screwed up."

> "Roger that." Ted moves the vehicle behind the cover of the nearest trees.

As Ted moves the ATV, he hears the girl/thing moaning on the back
seat. "Better... hurry..." the girl says. "Won't... need healing if...
they... get you."

>> As Oz reviews the pictures, he hears more moans from the cab of the
>> ATV. And then his scout reports again. "Someone has engaged the enemy.
>> Repeat! Someone has engaged the enemy."
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> "Perun's piss," Oz whispered to himself in a language that was neither
> English nor Euro. He was staring at the video feed of the titanic
> battle going on in front of them. After a second he got back on the
> radio. "We're done here. Load up and retreat."
> [/Oz]

[GM]
One of Oz's men points out the Kydians coming over the top of the
hill, still at some distance but in plain site. Oz sees them engage
his remaining scout briefly before, whether because he's hit or
fleeing, the scout stops firing. Alex, however, is still up on the
hillside.
[/GM]

[Jacek the Borg]
"I like a fight as much as the next man." Jacek tells Oz. "But this
will not be a fight, rather a massacre."

He turns to his own men. "You heard our Knight Commander. Load up."
[/Jacek the Borg]

[GM]
There are now at least five or six heavily armed Kydian Powerlords on
the top of the hill and they're pointing down towards the vehicles.

mightymartianca at gmail.com