[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter XII - Journey to the Millennium Tree

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 12:33:49 UTC 2013

OOC:
Okay, I'm going to ask for some OOC guidance here. I don't think Aaron
would have sent us here if getting to the Tree was impossible, but I
don't see a way through the Splugorth army. He made a point of saying
the battle was evenly matched, so maybe if we make a distraction we
can break through the weak point in the lines, but that sounds like
suicide-by-monster to me.

I would love a little nudge from the GM here. Or any ideas other than
running away as fast as possible, which looks like the only
alternative to me.