[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:11:52 UTC 2013

[Oz]
> "Jacek," one of the women says, "oh Jacek. It is a horror. So many
> dead. Aye, that King sent a demon to kill us all. The Hood, he lays
> dying, his arm torn off. There are at least twenty dead, some of them
> children."
>
> The Borg grabs the woman and lifts her up. "What are you talking
> about?" the Borg demands. He drops the woman and turns to Oz. "What is
> this? What sorcery have you done, King's man? You want our aid and
> send demons to kill us?"
>
> Oz doesn't need to see a facial expression to know the Borg is on the
> verge of attack.
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz shook his head. "Why talk to you if the king was sending demons?
Why would we even be here if that were the case?" He gestured at his
men. "Any of you that have medic training, see to these people."

The German looked at the survivors. "This demon, what did it look
like? It might be that the Slugorth got here before we did."
[/Oz]