[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Vesper, Louissa and Ted????] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 21:17:35 UTC 2013

[Vesper]
"Then we try and rescue them.  Keep the ATV running."
He prepared to head out and wave the two down.  "They can ride outside if we really don't trust them but I agree if we can get them out of here we should."
He handed Alex the iron spearhead. Whispering to her, "Whatch the girl you might need this."
[/Vesper]