[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 20:18:48 UTC 2013

[GM]
> "We... we... were pursuing a creature that killed many in the village,
> Commander." one of them says. "We had nearly killed it when it was
> rescued. Two of the rescuers were the Hood's prisoners. They have
> stolen the other ATV."
>
> Jacek wastes no time, and hops into the ATV. "I suppose you know
> nothing of a rescue mission for this monster, do you?" he asks Oz in
> Euro. "Well, are you coming?" he says in English.
[/GM]

[Oz]
"I'd never heard of your Mist here until just before we encountered
you at the rockslide. There are others out here from New Avalon. Not
military; adventurers. They may have wanted to rescue the two
prisoners your man mentioned from the village, but I can't imagine why
they would be trying to rescue this child-demon." Oz spoke in Euro as
he climbed up and gestured at his men to follow him up into the ATV.

He switched to English so his men would understand. "If they're in
league with the girl-alien-monster I'll happily help you kill the
creature and take them into custody. I have no intention of helping
this creature escape. I am glad to hear it can be wounded."
[/Oz]