[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XI - All Together Again!

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 19:44:03 UTC 2013

[Stranger]
> In the midst of all of this, strange man on the tower stairs takes a quick bow
>
> " I am Miles Sebastian, entrained and magician extraordinaire! My
> companion is Thodin the Stout and we are at your service. We came down
> this stairwell chasing a shadow with evil intent but are so glad to
> see you. Where might you be heading and would greatly appreciate any
> assistance you might be able to lend us in our journey to the next
> civilized town."
>
> Mile makes an elaborate flourish with his hands and bows again.
[/Miles]

[Oz]
Oz didn't look in the man's direction, but he did say over his helmet
loudspeakers, "Now really isn't the time."
[/Oz]

[Borg]
> The Borg turns to Oz and says, rather loudly so all can here, "Clearly
> some of these people know you, Knight. That being the case, why are
> they aiming their gun at me. This does not some at all the kind of
> reception I expect from the King's friends."
[/Borg]

[Oz]
"I am going to be very unhappy if I get shot because you two can't
follow simple directions." Oz turned and pointed at the gunner on his
ATV. "I don't care who does it first, but you're going to point your
cannon away from them now or I am going to come up there and throw you
out of that seat." He looked at the Borg.

"We're here to kill the monster who killed your people." He gestured
at Louissa's ATV. "These aren't them." Oz turned back to Louissa, Alex
and the rest. "But that would be easier to demonstrate if you would
come out. This is their village and you're threatening them when
they've just heard that something is here killing their friends. Let's
not turn this into a fight when we don't need to."
[/Oz]