[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XI - All Together Again!

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Mon May 6 20:38:22 UTC 2013

[GM]
> A woman with short grey hair and long white robes strides towards the
> company. She bows to Jacek and then speaks in an accent similar to
> his. "The Hood is in serious condition. His wounds were grievous. You
> shall take him, too. And I hope you are ready for the responsibility
> you have put upon us. King's servants indeed."
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz nods at the grey haired woman. "We will do our best to see that he
receives treatment for his injuries." Camelot's newest Knight
Commander glanced at Jacek and drops his voice. "Fighting the good
fight is all well and good, Jacek, but if your village has any
non-combatants I wouldn't suggest they forego the safety of your
protective fog. They would probably be better off here than fleeing
north.
[/Oz]

[GM]
> Even she speaks, at the opposite end of the village, about fifty
> heavily armed New Camelot soldiers, including a Titan bot appear. He
> rides up, and seeing everyone is well, shows some relief. "We lost
> contact with you, Oz." he says. "Got worried there. I'm glad your
> company is all together again."
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz nodded at Sir Prrcyvel and gestured at Jacek. "This is the Hood's
man, Jacek. In the King's name, I offered him and his people amnesty
in exchange for their service against the aliens. But we also need to
take the Hood to the millennium tree to the north to be healed."
[/Oz]