[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XII - Journey to the Millennium Tree

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu May 23 16:00:43 UTC 2013

On 05/21/2013 22:00, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper]
> "I could go with them if you want."
> He made sure his familiars were warm taking some of the bedding from
> the apc to help insulate his serpent.
> He gives Alex the iron spear head. "You know how useful this is if you
> need it."
> [/Vesper]
ooc: That spear is not from the Spear of Christ. I don't think Alex's
theology is that sophisticated to know about that however

[Alex]
"I guess," the scout responds. God must be powered by irony however.
Her, the Coalition trooper getting all of the magic items. A magic
dagger she still has not figure out a name and now this spear. She
wonders if it might be best for her to help the scouts but somebody
should stay with the rest.