[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Alex and Ted] Book 3 - Chapter XII - Journey to the Millennium Tree

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue May 28 11:45:48 UTC 2013

[GM]
> It's then that they hear a low moaning sound coming from the ATV that
> the girl/creature is being held in. For the moment, the Borg seems
> busy talking to his own men, and does not appear to have heard the
> moaning sounds.
[/GM]

[Oz]
"For the love of Saint Dmitry," Oz muttered to himself. He shook his
head and gestured at his trio of bodyguards... assistants... whatever
they were. "It sounds like it's waking up. You three are with me." He
got on the radio to his sergeant. "Get a heavy weapons squad over here
by the ATV. The demon might be waking up."

Readying his heavy pistol, Oz went to investigate the noise.
[/Oz]