[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Alex and Ted] Book 3 - Chapter XII - Journey to the Millennium Tree

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu May 30 14:11:34 UTC 2013

OOC:
Wait, seriously? You're attacking an army of Splugorth minions?
Including Kittani slave barges and Kydian Powerlords? That's insane. A
single slave barge could probably wipe out our group. Hell, a squad of
gargoyles could probably wipe out our group, and they're not even the
biggest threat on that field.

IC:
[Alex]
> The Coalition Ranger will activated her radio general push, "Large force of
> Atlantian troops at [Insert the best she can at the longitude and latitude]
> and the magic tree. Any assistance anybody can give."
[/Alex]

[Oz]
While he was distracted by the possibility of a demon waking up and
ripping him limb from limb, Oz was with it enough to register Alex's
message. He got on the radio to reply. "We are not engaging, remember?
Do not engage the enemy. Get an estimate of numbers and strength and
return to the unit. Avoid contact. Do not engage."

He immediately got on the guard channel. "Where are my scouting reports?"
[/Oz]