[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 19:57:42 UTC 2013

[GM]
> Carries a very large scoped rifle of indeterminate make, almost
> comically oversized.
>
> When she finally stops in front of Oz and his men, the two soldiers on
> the hoverbikes dismount. One salutes Oz and informs him "Sir. This is
> the woman we reported. She won't surrender her weapon, though she's
> made no hostile move towards us."
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz glances at his men, a curious look on his face. "Why would we
disarm her? I wouldn't want an untrained toddler to walk around out
there unarmed with these aliens about, much less someone who has
obviously had some level of training. Did she threaten you? If not,
I'm afraid I'm just not understanding why good King's men are
accosting innocent travelers."
[/Oz]