[Taocow PBEM] [Oz and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 20:40:10 UTC 2013

>>> [Vesper]
>>> "Well now this is different."
>>> "We sure meet interesting people don't we."
>>> He turns back to regard the newcomer.  Looking for signs of magic.
>>> [/Vesper]

>> [GM]
>> There are no signs of magic.
>> [/GM]

>>> [Oz]
>>> Oz glances at his men, a curious look on his face. "Why would we
>>> disarm her? I wouldn't want an untrained toddler to walk around out
>>> there unarmed with these aliens about, much less someone who has
>>> obviously had some level of training. Did she threaten you? If not,
>>> I'm afraid I'm just not understanding why good King's men are
>>> accosting innocent travelers."
>>> [/Oz]

>> [GM]
>> The soldier looks down. "Well, uh, no Sir, nothing like that. Just
>> guarding the parameter, sir. Her entrance was, well, um, pretty
>> dramatic."
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> Oz nods at the man, patting the soldier on the shoulder. "Fair enough.
> Overzealous is better than asleep. But in the future, don't detain
> people unless they do something offensive, alright?"

[GM]
"Yes sir!" the soldier says, clearly relieved this is as far as the
reproof will go.
[/GM]

>> [Stranger]
>> The stranger speaks to Oz, without waiting to be addressed "Where I
>> come from, we only disarm enemies.  If you're an enemy, I have far too
>> great a need of my weapon to consider giving it up."
>> [/Stranger]

> [Oz]
> "It's a strange time, and a strange place. My men were just trying to
> see to the safety of their brothers in arms. You don't have to give up
> your weapon, madam." He glances briefly at his soldier. "But what does
> he mean by a... 'dramatic entrance'?"
> [/Oz]

[GM]
"'Twas like a lightning bolt or some sort of an explosion, sir!" the
soldier says. "We thought it was some sort o' damned bomb. When she
appeared, she was talking about anti-matter something or others."

mightymartianca at gmail.com