[Taocow PBEM] [Oz and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 12:47:22 UTC 2013

[GM]
> "'Twas like a lightning bolt or some sort of an explosion, sir!" the
> soldier says. "We thought it was some sort o' damned bomb. When she
> appeared, she was talking about anti-matter something or others."
[/GM]

[Oz]
"Very well." Oz nods at the woman. "Carry on, then, miss. I can't
offer you the hospitality of this place, as I am a guest myself. I can
have my men escort you to the druids who do rule here." He nods at his
soldier. "Escort the lady to the banquet hall and introduce her to the
druids. You should find them there."

He gives the woman a respectful nod and turns to join his sergeant
interrogating the Altaran woman. With his back turned he murmurs over
the encrypted guard radio channel to his man, "Don't leave her alone
until you pass her off to the druids or their security. We don't want
to be responsible for an incident here."
[/Oz]

OOC: And Oz will now go talk to his pet Altaran. :)