[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper and Alex] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:38:15 UTC 2013

OOC: Splitting this off into a sub-thread

> [Vesper]
> Vesper smiled and brushed back a few strands of Alex read hair.  You
> have to be the only Coalition solider I want to see safe and sound. Maybe
> the tree will give us the day of rest we need, they are enchanted things."
>
> He looked to the gear, "I think I will claim one of these ugly helmets the
> mystic energy in them alone would help me. The sword would be nice too.
> There is something that looks like a kind of arm blaster if I figure out how
> it works I might claim one of them."

> The ranger reaches up and cups Vesper's hand with hers on top. She
> presses his hand against her face. "Thanks." smiles back.

> "You are beautiful my dear Alex,  I count myself lucky to have met you."
> The tips of his fingers caressed her face.
>
> "You are as enchanting as any spell I have ever come across." He looked
> to see if she were willing to kiss and if so he
> kissed her caressing the back of her neck letting his fingers wander up into
> her hair.

> The red haired scout looks a little nervous but she smiles back as hands
> caress her face. Seems to take a moment to realize what he wants to do.
> Once she realizes  what he wants, she joins him in the kiss.
> He feels her own hands going around his waist.  "Been a long time," she
> tells him, when they break off the kiss.

> Vesper nodded, "For me too Alex." He stroked her hair lovingly a small
> smile playing about his lips. "I have wanted to kiss you for a while now. He
> wrapped his other arm about her waist as well holding her to him. "My
> lovely red haired maiden."

> She does not see at all adverse to his hands around her waist. Teasing a
> little, she responds, "No good CS girl is suppose to even consider
> kissing a mage." Before he can say anything, she kisses him again.
>
> Doesn't know where this is going but might as well have some fun.

> Vesper kisses her back passionately not the tentative kiss of earlier.
> Be my bad CS girl then." He said to her smiling.
> He lifted one of her hands kissing each fingertip.

> The kissing of fingertips of her is a really new sensation for the red
> headed scout. Very pleasurable to be sure but like nothing she ever felt
> before.
> "Yes, like to try being your bad CS girl." she responds after getting
> over the shock. Kind of hoping that this might work out into something
> nice and their teammates will approve.
> [/Alex]

[Vesper]
"Good, because I want many more kisses from my bad little CS girl." He
held her close just enjoying her being there feeling her against him.
"You can even blame me for being that evil mage who cast a spell on
you. I wouldn't mind one bit."
He caressed back the hair on the side of her face and slowly stroked
her ear. He then took her hand and placed it on his chest.
"Thank you Alex, youve made me happy."
[/Vesper]

[Alex]
"I am good enough at getting into trouble, I don't need any help from
any evil mages," she smiles back. "No, what you are is a hopeless
romantic. You know what though, I like that."
[/Alex]

[Vesper]
Vesper smiled a bit and nodded, "Don't let that get out, it could ruin
my reputation, but for you dear lady yes I cannot help but be a
romantic even a hopeless one."
"You deserve to be treated like a lady not just a soldier, I really
love when you get the chance to dress like a woman and make yourself
up. Your a beauty Alex."
He then whispers in her ear, "Of course some sick twisted part of me
thinks it is hot seeing you in your Coalition armor. I hope that
doesn't make me too bad."

He kissed behind her ear a few times.
[/Vesper]

[Alex]
"I think your reputation is already ruined," she teases back. "Keep
acting this way, sure to be ruined. Not that I mind though."

Little more seriously, the red headed scout responds, "I am a ranger,
still pretty proud of it. Still, nice to be a girl sometimes. Have to
see if I might find a dress somewhere that I can wear for you tonight."

After the whisper, Alex responds in a similar whisper, "Don't warrior, I
can be your warrior maid."
[/Alex]

[Vesper]
"I would love to see you in a dress, it will be like a little wish come true."
He spun her around, "My warrior maid, yes I like that.  Get me your
size, I have a plan I want to surprise you, your shoe size too."
Vesper had a mischevious look.
[/Vesper]

[Alex]
Alex gets an um kind of look, "Whenever I wore a dress it was made by my
mother. Can tell you my uniform and boot size if that would help?"
[/Alex]

[Vesper]
"That would be perfect." He smiled.
Once she gave him the sizes he said, "I shall be right back."
He will then sense for safe rifts leading away from the tree. Asking
some of the people at the tree where any portals
in it may lead.
[/Vesper]

mightymartianca at gmail.com