[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 19:30:48 UTC 2013

>> [Vesper] "That would be perfect." He smiled. Once she gave him the sizes
>> he said, "I shall be right back." He will then sense for safe rifts leading
>> away from the tree. Asking some of the people at the tree where any portals
>> in it may lead.
>> [/Vesper]

> [Alex]
> While waiting for Vesper to come back, Alex will look through teh gear,
> selecting some grenades, some additional e-clips, and a blind warrior woman
> armor.

As Alex is going through the Splugorth equipment, she finds a long,
sword-shape object largely coated in mud. When she scrapes the mud
off, she is amazed to see bio-wizard Dragonfire sword glinting before.
[/GM]

OOC: Any other special requests for Atlantean equipment will be
considered here. Everyone has worked darned hard, and on top of likely
experience level hikes, I think some good loot is in order...
Especially considering what I've got planned ;-)

mightymartianca at gmail.com