[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 6 12:25:12 UTC 2013

[Vesper]
Vesper slides a large number of wrapped boxes over to Alex.
"You can open them later." He smiled seeing her wink.
"Wow this tree is amazing isn't it.  I have been around the cosmos but still there are things which are simply
breath taking here on earth and this tree is one of them."
He moved his foot under the table next to Alex's.
[/Vesper]