[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 15:52:34 UTC 2013

[GM]
> The head of the council turns to Oz. "You are a knight of New Camelot. We
> request that you send word to your government expressing our thanks at the
> timely aid they sent. You may use our radio equipment."
[/GM]

[Oz]
The German knight nodded. "I will."
[/Oz]

[GM]
> "That leaves a remaining matter." the head of the council says. "That is
> your two prisoners. The one, the Altara Blind Warrior Woman, I leave in your
> care Sir Osmar. You may take her, if you will, or she may remain here."
[/GM]

[Oz]
"Perhaps I'm growing complacent in my old age, but I believe the woman
when she says she would fight the Splugorth. If she cares to travel
with us, I will take her in my company."
[/Oz]

[GM]
> "We could, perhaps, chain it once more into a prison, perhaps return it to
> the dwarfish prison from whence it was freed. Though it is bound to Mr.
> Smythe, the cold iron would prevent it from following him. Or we will allow
> it free, though when it is freed, it must leave the realm about this Tree by
> the shortest route in a single day, or we shall recapture it and we will
> imprison it."
>
> "What say you all?" the druid asks. "Shall we end its freedom, or will you
> take the thing with you?"
> [/GM]

[Oz]
Oz shakes his head. "If we can't kill it we must imprison it. It's
killed dozens, if not hundreds of people. We can't let it roam around
loose. That's the closest thing to justice Jacek's people are likely
to see. We owe them the thing's incarceration, at the very least."
[/Oz]