[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 16:03:54 UTC 2013

[Ted]
Ted stands without making a sound. "I understand your concern," he states. "And I would never willingly put any of my friends in more danger than they would take on themselves. If you don't feel comfortable coming with me," he looks at Alex at this point, "I understand and will make the journey alone. Just let me know where to meet you when I have finished."
[/Ted]