[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 16:34:54 UTC 2013

<Vesper>
"If it is near a ley line nexus I should be able to do what you have mentioned Sir Oz. They are like way stations in a cosmic web easier to locate and travel too."
</Vesper>

On Monday, October 21, 2013 10:27 AM, Karl Prosek <karl.prosek at gmail.com> wrote:

[Ted]
> Ted stands without making a sound. "I understand your concern," he states. "And I would never willingly put any of my friends in more danger than they would take on themselves. If you don't feel comfortable coming with me," he looks at Alex at this point, "I understand and will make the journey alone. Just let me know where to meet you when I have finished."
[/Ted]

[Oz]
The German knight scoffs. "When we've already agreed to take the Hood," he gestures at Jacek, "to the same place you're going? No need for posturing or threatening to leave the caravan. All I'm asking is that the demon be secured. I don't think it can be secured on the road. Can you ensure it doesn't kill anyone else or escape to wreak havoc elsewhere?"

"Why not leave it here in a cage and send Vesper back through a rift for it when we reach our destination? I'm no magical expert, but I would wager that our destination is near a ley line nexus."
[/Oz]