[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Mon Oct 21 18:40:16 UTC 2013

On 10/21/2013 12:34, Peter Perkins wrote:
> <Vesper>
> "If it is near a ley line nexus I should be able to do what you have
> mentioned Sir Oz. They are like way stations in a cosmic web easier to
> locate and travel too."
> </Vesper>
[Alex]
"There is a lot of merit if it coudl be done that way. The other idea is
could we find our destination and fly it there. Heard stories that this
is the preferred way of dealing with supernatural creatures. Sometimes
they need to be brought to base to question. Never had to do it myself,
something I thank the blessed Virgin for.""