[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 16:47:37 UTC 2013

<Vesper>
"An iron bottle might be better, cold iron.  Surely cold iron in a society like this has to be more common.
Does anyone have more of the material if we were all armed with the right weapons she may feel less
inclined to attack people.  I don't trust her on her own she nearly slaughtered a whole village."
</Vesper>