[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Alex, Louissa, Jacek the Borg and Co.] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 15:30:28 UTC 2013

[Ted]
The lizard man only nods sympathetically, unsure of what to say.
[/Ted]

On Fri, 9/6/13, Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:

[Louissa]
Louissa looks to her companions. "Ted knows something of why I don't want to go back. But you have to promise you won't say anything to Oz, because he's a knight of New Camelot now and would be obligated to inform King Arr'thu."

Louissa looks at Jacek the Borg as well, but he's walked away and is looking at the scenery.

"You know I'm New Poughkeepsie nobility, right?" she says. "I'm an heir to a pretty big estate along the Hudson River called Fort Peters. Well, about two or three days before you guys showed up, my uncle had betrothed me to the King of New Poughkeepsie. The wedding is supposed
 to happen this spring. Yes, that's right, I'm supposed to be a queen in a few months. But what do queens do? Have little princes and princesses and never travel further than some sort of summer estate. I fled with your company because I wanted to see the world. Except our Ambassador at New Camelot has informed both my King and King Arr'thu that I'm in England, and orders will certainly be sent out soon to send me back." [/Louissa]