[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Oz and Miles] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 15:19:38 UTC 2013

[Ithdalkal]
> The Blind Warrior Woman looks ashamed, but says nothing.
[/Ithdalkal]

[Oz]
Oz isn't as visibly angry as the sergeant, but he certainly looks
displeased as he wipes dirt and soot off his face. "I know I said we
would be debriefing you, Ithdalkal, but in the future if you are aware
of any potentially dangerous situations, please inform us beforehand."
[/Oz]

[GM]
> The transport arrives a few minutes later, and some men hop out and
> begin loading in all the gear they've managed to gather. The Sergeant
> looks to Oz and Vesper. "Treat her gentle, to be sure, sirs. But I
> don't like the idea of being in a vehicle with her untied. Permission
> to bind her hands, at least."
[/GM]

[Oz]
"There's gentle and there's stupid, sergeant, and I don't intend to be
the latter. We will bind her hands and keep her under armed guard." He
looks at Ithdalkal. "We will treat you well, but understand that for
now you are a prisoner. I will accompany you back to the Tree along
with my men, and we will debrief you once we arrange a more secure
location."
[/Oz]