[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Oz and Miles] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Sep 19 12:28:05 UTC 2013

On 09/18/2013 04:18 PM, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper]
> Vesper smiles, "Nice to see everyone again. We had a bit of an
> adventure and brought back an Atlantis native."
> He looks over to Alex making his way to her, "I am glad your ok."
"Guess we are alive at least," the red haired scout responds. Her hair
is a bit messy and does not look her usual professional soldier look.

"Be nice if we could rest for at least a day or so before more disasters
hit us," she continues. "Likely will not be however." She is however
smiling with a teasing curve to her lips.

"I think we better check through the gear before everything is gone,
guess I am not real girly in my love of guns."