[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Oz and Miles] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Sep 19 17:04:03 UTC 2013

On 09/19/2013 12:38 PM, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Alex]
> The ranger reaches up and cups Vesper's hand with hers on top. She
> presses his hand against her face. "Thanks." smiles back.
>
> [Vesper]
> "You are beautiful my dear Alex,  I count myself lucky to have met
> you." The tips of his fingers caressed her face.
> "You are as enchanting as any spell I have ever come across." He
> looked to see if she were willing to kiss and if so he
> kissed her caressing the back of her neck letting his fingers wander
> up into her hair.
The red haired scout looks a little nervous but she smiles back as hands
caress her face.
Seems to take a moment to realize what he wants to do. Once she realizes
what he wants, she joins him in the kiss.
He feels her own hands going around his waist.  "Been a long time," she
tells him, when they break off the kiss.