[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Oz and Miles] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 17:33:37 UTC 2013

________________________________
 From: Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net>
To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem at zork.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Oz and Miles] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

On 09/19/2013 12:38 PM, Peter Perkins wrote:

[Alex]
>The ranger reaches up and cups Vesper's hand with hers
                  on top. She presses his hand against her face.
                  "Thanks." smiles back.

>[Vesper]
>"You are beautiful my dear Alex,  I count myself lucky
                  to have met you." The tips of his fingers caressed her
                  face.
>"You are as enchanting as any spell I have ever come
                  across." He looked to see if she were willing to kiss
                  and if so he
>kissed her caressing the back of her neck letting his
                  fingers wander up into her hair.
>[/Vesper]

[Alex]
The red haired scout looks a little nervous but she smiles back as
    hands caress her face.
Seems to take a moment to realize what he wants to do. Once she
    realizes what he wants, she joins him in the kiss.
He feels her own hands going around his waist.  "Been a long time,"
    she tells him, when they break off the kiss.
[/Alex]

[Vesper]
Vesper nodded, "For me too Alex." He stroked her hair lovingly a small smile playing about his lips.
"I have wanted to kiss you for a while now. He wrapped his other arm about her waist as well holding
her to him. "My lovely red haired maiden."
[/Vesper]