[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Oz and Miles] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 19:36:43 UTC 2013

[Vesper]

Vesper nodded, "For me too Alex." He stroked her hair lovingly a small smile playing about his lips.
>"I have wanted to kiss you for a while now. He wrapped
                  his other arm about her waist as well holding
>her to him. "My lovely red haired maiden."
>[/Vesper]

[Alex]
She does not see at all adverse to his hands around her waist.
    Teasing a little, she responds, "No good CS girl is suppose to even
    consider kissing a mage." Before he can say anything, she kisses him
    again.

Doesn't know where this is going but might as well have some fun.
[/Alex]

[Vesper]
Vesper kisses her back passionately not the tentative kiss of earlier.  Be my bad CS girl then." He said to her smiling.
He lifted one of her hands kissing each fingertip.
[/Vesper]