[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Oz and Miles] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Sep 19 20:26:05 UTC 2013

On 09/19/2013 15:36, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper]
> Vesper kisses her back passionately not the tentative kiss of
> earlier.  Be my bad CS girl then." He said to her smiling.
> He lifted one of her hands kissing each fingertip.

The kissing of fingertips of her is a really new sensation for the red
headed scout. Very pleasurable to be sure but like nothing she ever felt
before.
"Yes, like to try being your bad CS girl." she responds after getting
over the shock. Kind of hoping that this might work out into something
nice and their teammates will approve.
[/Alex]

ooc: Hopefully none of the other players have too much problem with this.