[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Oz and Miles] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 01:00:29 UTC 2013

________________________________
[Vesper]

"Good, because I want many more kisses from my bad little CS girl." He held her close just enjoying her being there feeling her against him.
>"You can even blame me for being that evil mage who
                  cast a spell on you. I wouldn't mind one bit."
>He caressed back the hair on the side of her face and
                  slowly stroked her ear. He then took her hand and
                  placed it on his chest.
>"Thank you Alex, youve made me happy."
>[/Vesper]

[Alex]
"I am good enough at getting into trouble, I don't need any help
    from any evil mages," she smiles back. "No, what you are is a
    hopeless romantic. You know what though, I like that."
[/Alex]

[Vesper]
Vesper smiled a bit and nodded, "Don't let that get out, it could ruin my reputation, but for you dear lady yes I cannot help but be a romantic even a hopeless one."
"You deserve to be treated like a lady not just a soldier, I really love when you get the chance to dress like a woman and make yourself up. Your a beauty Alex."
He then whispers in her ear, "Of course some sick twisted part of me thinks it is hot seeing you in your Coalition armor. I hope that doesn't make me too bad."

He kissed behind her ear a few times.
[/Vesper]