[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 19:32:58 UTC 2014

For information purposes, this is a reasonably well stocked magic
shop. Spellbooks, enchanted trinkets, potions, a few TW devices, a few
more of those metallic boxes that must be some sort of dimensional
pockets. This would not be as well stocked as a large city magic shop.
If any of you have any specific requests, let me know, and I'll decide
if it's in the shop.

Aaron