[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Apr 4 07:14:10 UTC 2014

[Alex]
Alex will take what he suggests but otherwise is not real interested in
gear, seems more preoccupied with getting everybody living and breathing
to something like safety.

Since she has a moment or two, she tells the archbishop, "I am from a
place called the Coalition. They don't like people who practice magic as
well as creatures like our magic shop owner. They will sometimes attack
a town know to harbor them. In some cases, the two will turn them out so
as to avoid the wrath of them. Never really respected villages who would
do that."
[/Alex]

On 04/03/2014 11:12, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper]
> Vesper would have pointed out what things were since he can sense
> dimensions even small ones like d pockets etc.  He certainly could
> have directed Alex towards them. In fact he would have quickly
> assessed what might be useful to the others and pointed those items out.

"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned
by the Nazis

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/533e5bc8d011f5bc07117st04duc