[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 15:54:37 UTC 2014

[Vesper]
"Wait a moment I seem to remember seeing some of the crew. It was when we first came to the shop. They were heading into another building a bit down the way. Some place with red lanterns outside of it. I am not sure if they are still there but it is worth a shot trying to see.  Keldon is there a back or hidden way out of here ?"
[/Vesper]