[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Mon Apr 14 23:45:58 UTC 2014

On 04/14/2014 19:41, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper]
> Noticing Alex look over Keldon's son, "Bring him with us I might be
> able to do something !"
> [/Vesper]
ooc: Don't forget that as much as Alex claims to NOT be a soldier, she
really is one
I actually have some ideas on what to do next but need to resolve this
beforehand.

--
"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/

http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/534c73384947673371845st02duc