[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Ithdalkal] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 20:45:17 UTC 2014

[Alex]
> "Lets bring him down," she states. She has an idea where she wants to go
> last.
> As soon as everybody is clear, she will fire a pair of concussion grenades
> at the incoming troops.
> "Move, everybody move."
>
> While going down, she asks Oz, "Any explosives?"
[/Alex]

[Oz]
Oz drops his pistols into their holsters and pulls the shotgun off his
back. "I can do explosives." He starts fishing explosive shells out of
the ammo loops in his belt. "What are we blowing up?"
[/Oz]

> ooc: Her idea is to use explosives to take down the tunnel so they cannot
> follow
> If he has none, she will use either her grenades or rounds out of her TX-5
> pistol.

Oz has explosive shells for his shotgun- I think they're 3d6 MD to a
10' radius? It's been a while since I looked at his sheet. Should be
enough to bring down a tunnel, regardless.